Silverfish – (Lepisma saccharina)
Silverfish are nocturnal, found in bathrooms and kitchens, libraries and commercial buildings.
By day silverfish hide in crevices behind tiles, wallpaper, skirting boards and bath panels. A nuisance pest only but they can damage papers, books and dried food. Silverfish can cause real damage by attacking paintings and book collections.
- Silverfish run very quickly
- Silverfish favour damp conditions
- Silverfish feed on food debris, starches and gums
- Eggs are laid in crevices
- Adults live for 1-3 years.
If you would like to arrange a visit from No Nonsense Pest Control to eradicate silverfish from your property, please call us on 01202 523469, or 07708 944620.
Alternatively, fill out our contact form, or email us on: email@example.com.